10 am - 07 pm

Monday - Saturday

MB-46 DHA Phase 6,

Lahore, Pakistan

+92-42-111-111-040

LahoreRealEstate@Gmail.Com

Compare Listings

Lahore Sky Apartments: Luxury Living in Lahore (LDA Approved)

Lahore Sky Apartments: Luxury Living in Lahore (LDA Approved)

Unveiling Lahore Sky: Luxury Apartments in the Heart of Lahore (20% DP, 4 Yr Plan) LDA Approved

Lahore Sky is a new luxury apartment project located in the heart of Lahore, Pakistan. The project is being developed by OZ Developers, a leading real estate developer in Pakistan. The project will consist of six towers, each with 20 floors. The apartments will range in size from 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom units. The project will also feature some amenities, including a swimming pool, gym, spa, and playground.

Lahore Sky Project Overview

The Lahore Sky project is located on a 73-kanal piece of land on Main Ferozepur Road. The project will have a total built-up area of over 2 million square feet. The six towers will be named Tower A, Tower B, Tower C, Tower D, Tower E, and Tower F. Each tower will have 20 floors. The apartments will range in size from 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom units. The 1-bedroom apartments will have a size of 850 square feet, the 2-bedroom apartments will have a size of 1,250 square feet, the 3-bedroom apartments will have a size of 1,800 square feet, and the 4-bedroom apartments will have a size of 2,400 square feet.

Lahore Sky Amenities

The Lahore Sky project will feature several amenities, including a swimming pool, gym, spa, and playground. The swimming pool will be located on the ground floor of each tower. The gym will be located on the first floor of each tower. The spa will be located on the second floor of each tower. The playground will be located on the third floor of each tower.

Lahore Sky Payment Plan

The Lahore Sky project is being offered on a 20% down payment and a 4-year installment plan. The down payment can be paid in cash or through a bank loan. The remaining 80% of the price can be paid in 48 equal monthly installments.

LDA Approved

The Lahore Sky project is LDA-approved. This means that the project has been approved by the Lahore Development Authority. This is a major advantage for buyers, as it ensures that the project is legal and that the developer has met all of the required standards.

Conclusion

The Lahore Sky project is a great opportunity for buyers looking for a luxury apartment in the heart of Lahore. The project is being offered on a 20% down payment and a 4-year installment plan. The project is LDA-approved. For more information, please contact OZ Developers.

Latest Updates

  • The construction of the Lahore Sky project is on track and is expected to be completed in 2024.
  • The project has already attracted a significant amount of interest from buyers.
  • The apartments are selling quickly and are expected to be sold out soon.
Contact Faizan Ahmad

Join The Discussion

More from Latest Videos

LDA City Lahore: Should You Invest Now? Possession Updates & Development Progress!

Discover the investment potential of LDA City Lahore! Get the latest possession updates and witness the development progress

Limited Time Offer! Kuwait Mall Shops & Apartments Lahore – Pre-Launch Prices!

Discover the exclusive limited-time offer for Kuwait Mall Shops & Apartments Lahore! Explore the upscale retail spaces and modern

Invest Wisely: Your Guide to DHA Rahbar Lahore (Sectors 1-4) in 2024

Considering investing in DHA Rahbar Lahore? This comprehensive guide explores investment opportunities in Sectors 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Own Your Space in Lahore! Limited-Time Offer on Apartments & Shops at SQ Mall

SQ Mall Lahore is offering a limited-time opportunity to own apartments and shops with low down payments. The video highlights

DHA Lahore Phase 10 Begins Development: Prime Location Set for Growth

DHA Lahore Phase 10 is undergoing development with construction of the main boulevard and interchange. Files for Sale

Unleash Your Investment Potential: A Comprehensive Guide to DHA Phase 9 Prism Post-Eid

Is DHA Phase 9 Prism the key to unlocking your property dreams? This comprehensive guide dives deep into recent Ramadan market trends

DHA Multan: Post-Eid Boom? Prices & Investment Guide

Invest in DHA Multan! Get post-Ramadan market update, price analysis & tips to capitalize on the buying surge.

Lahore Smart City: Latest Development Updates and Current Market Position

Lahore Smart City discounts (up to 6%!) & deadlines! Get development updates, plot info & OWN 4 Marla Commercial for 3 Lacs!

Overview of All DHA Lahore Commercial Files April 2024

Unlock lucrative DHA Lahore commercial Files options! Explore current rates & future potential in Phases 6, 7, 9 & 10. Find your investment

DHA Multan: BEST Multan Investment? Watch Now!

Invest in Multan Real Estate! Video compares DHA Multan to other societies & reveals WHY it's the #1 choice. Watch Now!

whatsappicon