10 am - 07 pm

Monday - Saturday

MB-46 DHA Phase 6,

Lahore, Pakistan

+92-42-111-111-040

LahoreRealEstate@Gmail.Com

Compare Listings

DHA Phase 9 Town Lahore: 2024 Plot Prices & House Estimates

DHA Phase 9 Town Lahore: 2024 Plot Prices & House Estimates

DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town: A Comprehensive Guide to Plot and House Prices in 2024

Welcome to the comprehensive guide to the DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town. This article will provide you with an in-depth analysis of the plot categories, prices, locations, and development status in this area. Whether you’re an aspiring homeowner or a real estate investor, this guide will equip you with the necessary information to make informed decisions.

Blocks in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town

DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town is divided into five blocks: A, B, C, D, and E. Each block has its unique characteristics and offers a variety of residential and commercial plots.

Residential DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town Plot

Residential plots in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town come in three categories: 5 Marla, 8 Marla, and 10 Marla. The majority of the plots available are 5 Marla, accounting for approximately 80 to 85 percent of the total plots. The remaining 10 to 15 percent are 8 Marla and 10 Marla plots.

Commercial DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town Plot

Commercial plots in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town are available in three sizes: 2 Marla, 4 Marla, and 8 Marla. These plots are strategically located and offer excellent opportunities for businesses.

DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town Plot Prices

The prices of plots in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town vary based on their size and location. As of March 2024, the minimum price for a 5 Marla plot starts from PKR 82 lakh, and it can go up to PKR 140 lakh. An 8-Marla plot starts from around PKR 155 lakh and can go up to approximately PKR 200 lakh. The 10 Marla plots, which are available at prime locations, start from PKR 220 lakh and can go up to PKR 200 lakh.

Location

DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town is strategically located and is connected to Phase 6 on one side and Phase 9 Prism on the other. It also has an approach from Askari 11 from the backside. This prime location makes it a hot spot for real estate investment.

Development Status

As of now, 40 to 50 percent of the zones in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town have been developed. The development work is ongoing, and it is expected to be completed soon.

House Prices

The prices of houses in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town start from a minimum of PKR 200 lakh and can go up to PKR 275 lakh.

Conclusion

DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town is a promising real estate investment opportunity. Its strategic location, variety of plot options, and competitive prices make it an ideal place for building your dream home or starting a business. If you’re interested in purchasing a plot, don’t delay. The prices are expected to rise in the future. For more information or to purchase a plot, Contact Abdul Qadir at +9230341777091. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our channel for more informative videos. Thank you and Allah Hafiz.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Q1: How many blocks are there in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town? A1: DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town is divided into five blocks: A, B, C, D, and E. Q2: What are the available plot sizes in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town? A2: Residential plots are available in 5 Marla, 8 Marla, and 10 Marla sizes, while commercial plots come in 2 Marla, 4 Marla, and 8 Marla sizes. Q3: What is the starting price for a 5-Marla plot in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town? A3: The starting price for a 5-Marla plot in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town is PKR 82 lakh. Q4: How much of DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town has been developed? A4: As of now, 40 to 50 percent of the zones in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town have been developed. Q5: What is the minimum price for a house in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town? A5: The prices of houses in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town start from a minimum of PKR 200 lakh. READ MORE: https://lahorerealestate.com/dha-lahore/phase-9-town

Related posts

Exploring the Rising Trends of Farmhouses in Lahore (April 2024)

Exploring the Rising Trends of Farmhouses in Lahore (April 2024) The bustling city of Lahore is...

Continue reading
by Azan Maqsood

Latest File Rates & Market Updates April 23, 2024

Seize Control of Your Real Estate Future: Latest File Rates & Market Updates for April 23,...

Continue reading
by Faizan Ahmad

Latest File Rates & Market Updates April 22, 2024

Unveiling The Property Market: Latest File Rates & Investment Insights (April 2024...

Continue reading
by Faizan Ahmad

Join The Discussion

whatsappicon